Monday, October 20, 2014

Short post

Time went way too quick today because I had to report numbers and forgot them at home so I had to do them here and now time is at an end. I don't have much time left...Last night we taught a man named Anthony. He met with missionaries years ago and we found him on the street and while we were talking to him he felt the gospel and began to weep. It was a beautiful experience. But he doesn't want to progress or be baptized which is so sad. He completely understands the gospel of Jesus Christ and that with faith we need action, but he thinks his action is different than other peoples. I know that he will accept the gospel someday. I just hope it is sooner rather than later... haha
It's getting very cold here!!

Sister Cannon made these for us and our investigator Maggie who is getting baptized next week!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment