Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Short post...

I was able to watch most of conference, but not all of it. I can't wait to get the conference ensign. I love General Conference so so much. I loved President Utchdorf's talk for the Women's session. Wow. Just exactly what I needed to hear. 
Training has been as good as possible. I have been learning a lot about how being a good example means so much. Just by doing what I am supposed to be doing she has been following my example. It has been good. We have some things in common. She is very sweet and funny.
FUNNY STORY! Yesterday (Monday) was Zone Development. The day when all the missionaries in the zone get together to play games so we can create unity and not be depressed. We were playing football (soccer) and I was running my fastest for the ball and then I went a bit too fast for my feet and belly flopped the ground. Now my tummy is bruised! HAhaha, that would happen to me, wouldn't it? :) 
Have a good week :) 

Sister Moore and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment