Monday, April 6, 2015

"Some bunny loves you" ;)

I am so grateful for the week I had. It was a little hard since Sister Hurskainen and I both fell ill and were confined indoors on the few sunny days that we had... But we saw miracles! I love the mission!
I am grateful for all that I have been able to learn on the mission.
I love General Conference so much. We are so blessed to know that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He knows us and He loves us. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet on the Earth today. He has been called by God to give us the guidance and council that we need. We are not perfect people, so we desperately need our Lord's help and the prophet can help us to know what MORE we can do to find eternal happiness.
Easter was wonderful. We had a pot luck at the Stornoway Church Building. Sure the food was nice, but I love that we were able to hear prophets and apostles speak on the day that we should remember our Saviour, Jesus Christ and all that He has done for us.
I know that Jesus Christ loves us so much that He was willing to suffer and die for us. God loves us so much that He prepared a way for death to not be the end. Jesus Christ was resurrected. He opened the way for each of us. How incredible is it to know that after this life there is so much more. After this life we can live with our Father in Heaven and with our friends and family. I love the beautiful plan that God has created for us. We are so blessed. When you feel the pull of life trying to bring you down always remember that Jesus Christ knows exactly, 100% how you feel. Heavenly Father wants to hear from you. No one said life would be easy, but they did say it would be worth it. We don't need to battle our way in life alone. We are NEVER alone. We just need to remember to open the door and let Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in.
I love you all. I am grateful for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers.
Have a wonderful week. Always remember: prayer works.
Talk soon <3
xoxox
-Sister Kelsey Griffin 
Here are the group photos from Zone Conference.  Please send them out to your teams.  Also, print them out and frame them because of their amazingness.  <3 you all, stay classy ;)  -Elder Martin and Elder Stewart 


For Zone Development Day Sister Riesen put cool designs on Sister Womack's face and my face! :D Isn't it cool?


These are some of my best friends! What funny guys! Limerick District will always be a winner <3 This shows how sad Elder Beckstrand, Elder Illori, and Elder Campbell will be with me leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment