Monday, April 13, 2015

The Last Epistle of Sister Griffin

My dearest friends and family,
I do not have much time to email this week. We have the wonderful opportunity to go to a place called Harris with our Branch President and his wife. :) It should be fun. I just love the Isle of Lewis so very much. I am so grateful to the Lord for sending me to the Scotland/Ireland mission. I have met incredible people here. I have learned a lot more about our Father in Heaven and about myself. I know this is the true gospel on the Earth today. I know the Lord guides our work. Thank you all for your love and support. I will be seeing you all soon. Please keep in contact. :) 
kelseymichelley@yahoo.com
Love Always, Sister Kelsey Michelle Griffin 
Keep working hard, till the work is done. 
xoxo

PS please come to my homecoming talk on the 26th of April

building is 2224 W. Keating Avenue in Mesa at 9:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment