Monday, August 18, 2014

Limerick!!

 Here are the photos from District Mtg that was held on 5 Aug 14





The new area is great! It is ALL on foot like at Dublin! 
I love Limerick! Everyone here has been so welcoming! The trip here was long!!!! On Wednesday the 13th I traveled ALL day from Glasgow, Scotland to Limerick, Ireland! I love Ireland! I feel like I returned home almost coming here. From Glasgow to Limerick I took a bus, the ferry, a bus, a bus, a train, and then a train ALL BY MYSELF! I don't remember the last time I have been all by myself, so it was a little weird... ahah! I am companions with Sister Galbrieth and Sister Pitcher. We have been having a fun time together. I also do miss Sister Cannon A LOT! We really became great friends! 
I am super ill at the moment. This morning I had to sleep in until about 9:40am! That is the longest I've slept in for a LONG time!!! :) I do feel awake finally! Haha! 
I hope that Heather and Heidi will both settle into their new lives smoothly. It's funny because the three of us all moved around the same time :) 
I have new addresses and will need to give it to you's next week... 
It is sad to be away from all my friends in Glasgow. BUT! I know this is where the Lord needs me to be, so I will go and do the things the Lord commands :)
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment