Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Limerick, Ireland :)

Quote of the Week:
"If you ever feel like you are drowning in life... don't worry... your lifeguard walks on water!"

Scripture of the Week:
Mosiah 5:7

Hello everyone! It's Sister Griffin! Shocking, I'm not dead! ;)

This week was long and crazy. I was so ill on MondayTuesdayWednesday, and Thursday. In fact, I was stuck in the flat after Zone Interview Training on Tuesday and then all day on Wednesday. BUT!  I am now 100% better. Your prayers have worked! So thank you for keeping me in them! :) 

We also had exchanged this week and guess who I exchanged with?! My mission Mum! Mama Douglas :) It was so fun! Sister Pitcher and I were with Sister Douglas and took her around Limerick. We found people to teach and talk to. It was great! 

I am loving the mission. I am learning so much about our Savior, Jesus Christ. He really does love us and know each of us. It is such a blessing to be out here to share with people this sweet gospel. 

We saw a HUGE miracle on Sunday. We arrived at church and there was a younger girl their in her 20s. She said that this was her first time at church. After talking we learn that her name is Aideen and she has a friend in Australia who was telling her about the church. She was about to drink some alcohol about 8 weeks ago and a voice told her she didn't need that, so she quit drinking 8 weeks ago. She has been studying about our religion and it feels so right to her that she is wanting to be baptized. After church we were eager to teach her the Restoration. Every time we began a sentence she would finish. She knew EVERYTHING! I will admit that it threw us off of our game quite a bit. It was such an incredible experience! We are seeing her again tomorrow and we are very excited to see her again. 

I hope that everyone is doing well and for those who have started school have fun with that! :)

Shout out to Heather! Happy Birthday! Love ya sis!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment