Saturday, August 17, 2013

The waiting game...

That is my new motto. I never have been very good at having patience. I will take cookies out of the oven early just because I can't wait for them to fully finish cooking. I will call someone over and over and over if they won't answer. I check the mailbox every morning on my way to work, and every evening when I get home. Lucky for me, the Lord is trying to teach me patience. It is very hard to learn, but a good thing to learn. 
Time is a funny thing. Everyone likes to complain about it. Either time moves too fast, or it moves too slow. I think people need to learn to wait in the moment. Well... I think that when I really sit and think about time. BUT! Being the impatient person that I am... I often am one of the complainers of time as well. Some days time crawls by... You think the day will never end. Other days the day ends far too fast. Goodness, isn't all so silly though? Everyday is exactly the same amount of time. If we just keep ourselves busy and happy then time won't even matter! :)

Wishful thinking that a letter will just appear...

Where could my letter be??



It gets so hot in Arizona...

OH MY GOSH! I GOT A LETTER!!!

It's from Elder Benson!

....I just love getting mail, okay? Don't judge!



I'm a happy camper now! :)

Then the wait begins again...
I am so grateful for mailmen. I don't think it would be a fun job, but they bring so much happiness to people! I am also grateful for missionaries. They are willing to leave their family for two years so that others can be with their family for eternity. I am grateful for Elder Benson! He is doing a great job serving the Lord in Louisiana! I am so proud of that guy! :) I am also grateful for the Lord and all the blessings and even challenges that I get thrown into my life. I know that every trial I go through will help to strengthen me in the end. I love the Church of Latter-day Saints and my Heavenly Father.
Life is good. 
Keep your chin up, and count your many blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment