Thursday, August 15, 2013

Three Women In My Life I Call "SISTER"



I am a very lucky girl who has been blessed with sisters. 
 

My older sister Lyndsi is 24 years old. We first met when I was about 15 years old and she was about 18. She is so fun and sweet! Sadly, we are unable to see each other very often... But whenever we do see each other it is fun :)
We are both so goofy. 
I love this picture of us <3
Heather, Lyndsi, and me.
Next in line is Heidi. Heidi is also 24, but she is technically my cousin. Technicalities though, those don't really matter, right? ;) I love and admire Heidi so much. I look up to her. I learn from her. She is a wonderful example to me. Heidi is one of the strongest people I know. She is also strong willed and when she wants to do something; she will. It is truly incredible. I am so proud of all that she does and I am proud to claim her as my sister. She has many talents and wonderful qualities. We have so many fun adventures together. :D She always knows just what Heather and I need <3
Shopping is always an adventure with Heidi.
Heather and I have convinced her to buy some pretty wild things before ;D




Sometimes we would try on things just because we felt like it.

This was on the way to the Jonas Brother 3D movie. AND, I WAS
wearing a Jonas Brother shirt. Don't judge ;)

On numerous occasions we would accidentally dress like twins!!

Heidi and Heather would come and visit me while I was at college <3

Sometimes, we would just be so cute... A picture had to be taken.
We have basically mastered fitting 3 people in pictures now :)

She is one of my best friends.
I know I can tell her anything.

Sunday evenings we would go on a walk through the neighborhood.
I will miss these two so much when I leave for 18 months.




Hunger Games Midnight Premiere :D

Living 3 hours away from each other and accidentally and coincidentally dressed a like.
We are too cute to handle.

Basically, we love food.
And tacos.
And food...

There is always laughter when we are together.
Laughter is good for the soul.
My soul is so cleansed from years of laughing with these two lovely ladies.

On our way to another Jonas Brother concert! :D

I mustache you a question.

We all have so much in common.
We all wear glasses.

This picture is an old one...
But I love it so much! 

If you can't tell....
We were legitimately excited to see our Jo-Bros. 

Best Friends.
Sisters.

So, the pictures aren't in a particular order... And there are quite a bit... What can I say. We have a lot of fun together!!

As you may have noticed, many of the above pictures included a girl named Heather. Heather is three years younger than me. She is smart. She is musical. She is hilarious. She is beautiful. She is crafty. She may be younger than me, but I definitely look up to her in many ways. Yes, she is my younger sister and is taller than me. Heather and I have been through so much together. It is pretty cool knowing someone for their whole life! I have seen her grow so much! I am so glad that we are sisters! She is always there for me and is so fun to talk to! I missed her while I was away to college. AND, even though she won't admit it, I know she missed me too. It breaks my heart leaving my baby sister behind as I leave the country, but I know she is capable of marvelous things. She is one of the smartest people I know! 
From 2009! We are so little!!
Sometime I just can't get enough of Heather!

Sister <3
Heather and I have many wonderful pictures together, but considering I do so many fun things with Heather on a daily basis there are sure to be more posts with us together! Never fear, more to come!

I just want to take the time to express my gratitude for families. I know that my family can be together forever. I am so happy with the family that I have. No matter what the situation is; there will always be somebody there for me in my family. Families are meant to be treasured and remembered. Do not take them for granted. We should always try to show our love and appreciation for each family member. I love and appreciate my family very much. I may be crazy at time, but they sure do try their hardest to put up with me :) Thank you, my sisters <3


No comments:

Post a Comment